Linggo, Disyembre 25, 2011

Happy Memories [2] : Christmas

Happy memories is going to be a post feature every Saturday that will be about happenings or just random stuff that made me smile or happy for the past week.
__________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope everything is going great at your end! Please forgive me for posting this late. I had to do some errands yesterday then I had to help out preparing our Noche Buena. Despite being tired, I had a blast!

Let's start with Monday. Because the students and teachers started their vacation three days earlier than us, we were able to enjoy working in the peaceful and quiet library. Yes, ladies and gents, it is never peaceful and quiet in the library when we have students, parents and teachers coming in. No pressure, no hassle. Perfect environment for a workplace.

Tuesday and Wednesday came by so quickly. We also had a luau for a Christmas party last Wednesday and it was fun! I even won a rice cooker in the raffle draw. I was ecstatic as it was my first time to win in a raffle.

Vacation started last Thursday. I was just glad to finish some errands before I left the bustling city. And on Friday, I was more than happy to finally go home and play with the doggies.



We shared laughters and stories last night. I was with my two sisters, two aunts,  my baby cousin and my boyfriend and his sister. It was our first time to celebrate it together and it all turned out nice. I even received some great gifts -- a yoga mat and a watch to name a few. :)

I know most of you are also having great times with family and friends. Please share the happy memories around by joining the meme. Happy Holidays everyone!

6 (na) komento:

  1. Belated merry Christmas Bee, and advance happy new year! :) i'm glad that you had a wonderful week.. Love the photos of your cute doggies! <3

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Congrats for winning the rice cooker! hehe...this year, I've gotten nothing so sad :(. Anyway, Happy holiday! Is that really a library..so nice and spacious!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. @Sumi: Hope you had a blast too! Have a wonderful New Year!

    Hi Mitch! Yes, that's our school library. Happy holidays! Hoping for a blessed New Year for you and your family.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Christmas was also a quiet affair for us. Just stayed at home and lounge around the house. Hehehe! =)

    TumugonBurahin