Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

Bedside

On my bedside is a bookshelf and a little reading nook, where I don't really read (I prefer reading in bed). It serves as a place for my very big bag.

4 (na) komento:

  1. Oh what challenge is this? :)


    Shushu
    http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Now that you've mentionewed it, I remembered that I have a twitter account! I'm posting it there too, with the hashtag #Marchphotoaday. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. It's a lucky bag to sit on the reading nook

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I prefer reading on the bed too. But nowadays I read while on the threadmill since that's the only place I can get some reading done. Hay! The perks of being a mommy. Hehehe!

    I still wish for a reading nook beside the window. Hoping we could get one in the future. =)

    TumugonBurahin