Huwebes, Marso 1, 2012

Fruit

Mangoes & shrimp paste = Mangga at bagoong:
It's not summer without you...


9 (na) komento:

  1. I also love mangga and bagoong. Ultimate comfort food.

    Much support, Christia
    _______
    Le Ching or "Letseng" Tea House? from Christia's World

    TumugonBurahin
  2. My favorite... Even if I'm having really bad skin rash after I eat bagoong (and any other shellfish for that matter)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. kalami sa mangga. :D

    ...i don't really pair mango with bagoong. i go for toyo with brown sugar. hehe. but this one looks really enticing. *drool

    TumugonBurahin
  4. ay grabe.. nagcrave ako bigla.. :(

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Panahon naman na ng mangga so madali ka lang makakahanap. :D

      Burahin
  5. I love this! Will need to buy me some Indian mangoes and bagoong tomorrow~ <3

    TumugonBurahin