Miyerkules, Marso 21, 2012

Holler!

Hello, folks! I am back to write a quick post. I am still superrrrr busy because of school stuff . As you might have noticed, I abandoned my blog and I wasn't even able to continue the March photo a day challenge.  Everything will be over by next Thursday, though. So please pray for me as I finish my final requirement and as I quit schooling. 

Image is from here
I do believe that we should never stop learning, that's why I went back to school. But it doesn't work for me anymore. I am, most of the time, bored or stressed out. I feel that schooling is a hindrance for me to achieve my other goals. That doesn't mean that I'll stop studying and learning more things, though.

I recently realized that one of the reasons why I go to school is that I want to have a better job. I figured that I should be studying so I can get out of my job, not be stuck in another one. Not that I hate being a Librarian, I actually like being one. I just wanna live a more comfortable life. How am I gonna do that, you might ask. Well, for now, my plan is to self-study about money, saving, investing and that kind of stuff. I kinda hate math, so that's actually quite a challenge for me. 

I'm also gonna study about myself, specifically about my weight issues. I'd be writing about that very soon, maybe after my long paper due next week.

So there, that's what's on my mind lately. I'd be visiting your blogs real soon. Can't wait to read all your stories that I have missed!

7 komento:

  1. Good luck Bee! :) I'll be waiting for your next post. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Yes we should never stop learning but learning doesn't reside on the four corners of the classroom and with the guidance of an instructor. You have yourself a new curriculum and saving and investing are good start.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi! I was surprised to know that you are a Librarian. I assume you are taking graduate studies. Great!!! I work in a school too and I have made a lot of Librarian friends. Take things easy, you will achieve what you want

    Have a great week!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks, Diane! Yes, I had been taking grad studies...

      You must be a Library-goer that's why you have lots of Librarian friends. :D

      Burahin
  4. When you learn, you grow and when you grow..you still learning things! so why stop? Goodluck to you..

    mitchlists.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I feel ya! I'm jobless for almost 6 months now and I feel like i'm experiencing brain fart. So i read nursing books every now and then.

    Anyway, I've just awarded you The Versatile Award on my blog. Congrats!

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-versatile-award.html

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Cherry! I'll be posting about this in a while. :D

      Burahin