Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2011

Chronicles of the sweet tooth problem

Yesterday, it was ice cream. Today, it's chocolate. I was able to resist yesterday, but I can't seem to fight the urge to grab a bar of chocolate today. Battling with my craving for sweets is getting more and more intense each day.




The sweet tooth problem is like a signal to me that my period is coming. It also comes with my most unwanted guest every month, Mood Swing. They have been my regular visitors and they never fail to turn my life upside down. If you are (unlucky) like me, then you probably know what signals these two: PMS. Pre-Menstrual Syndrome.

If you have seen my list, you know that 1. I am trying to lose some weight and 2. I have this goal of saying no to sweets for a week. You see, I can't let my cravings win over me so I definitely have to do something.  What would a smart librarian do? Read. :)


I've read some articles in the internet and now, I've got hold of a book that every girl experiencing PMS should have. Presenting :


_______________________________________________
Will discuss more about this book. Please wait for Chronicles of the sweet tooth problem part 2. :)

2 komento:

  1. Please do a review. I also surrer from really mad PMS --- cramps, mood swings, cravings --- the whole shebang! Bet this book would really be helpful. =D

    http://www.theaveragejane00900.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I'll try to cover/summarize each chapter... It's really a must-read for every girl who experienced and is experiencing PMS. :)

    TumugonBurahin