Biyernes, Enero 27, 2012

Freebie Alert: Interim Goddess of Love

Fairy Tale Fail, No Strings Attached, My Imaginary Ex and Love your frenemies. If you have read all these, then you'll be excited with what I'm about to share. If you haven't. then this must be the perfect time to start reading Mina's works!

Mina Esguerra, the author of the previous works mentioned have sent the good news thru her newsletter. Her debut YA novella, Interim Goddess of Love is FREE for download in Amazon. As soon as I've read about it on my email, I immediately opened Amazon and searched for the book.

See that 0.00? Yay!



I successfully downloaded it and am enjoying the first few chapters already.
No, I don't have an iPhone. I've got an iTouch though.

No Kindle device? Me too! Fret not because you can read it on your PC, Mac or on your iPhone or iTouch! The promo will be until tomorrow, January 28 only so hurry and download it now! :)

P.S. Let me know if you're having problems with downloading, I'd be glad to help. 

2 komento:

  1. Weeee! Thanks for letting us know! Just downloaded my copy! Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. She's now on the list of my favorite chick-lit authors.;) Next goal is to read Fairy Tale Fail.

    TumugonBurahin