Martes, Enero 17, 2012

Suck that belly button in!

I know most of you are curious what that means. Suck that belly button in is simply pulling in your abs. I don't know if it is used in any other exercises but it is frequently used in Pilates. In her blog, the awesome Cassey Ho said:
From Blogilates Facebook Page

"You will frequently hear me say this because it helps you engage your core. It makes all the Pilates moves a lot more effective.  Squeezing your abs is also a great way to do a crunch without doing a crunch. You can even walk around all day long with your belly button sucked in – not only will no one know you’re working your abs, you’ll also look slimmer and taller!"





In my post #achieved, I mentioned that I downloaded Cassey's videos from Youtube. But after that, I wasn't able to share with you guys that I already attended some real Pilates classes.

Months back, Ensogo offered a discount for Acts Dance and Arts Academy. The studio is like a stone's throw away from my place and they are offering Pilates classes. So I bought vouchers in a heartbeat. The classes are great, I feel challenged and refreshed after every session. They mix yoga (standing) poses and mat exercises and the transition is smooth and relaxing.
That's me outside the studio
Now, if you ask me if I am now an expert, I am definitely far from being one BUT I practice as much as I can. In fact, after finishing all my reports for my Masteral classes this week, I am attending a class on Saturday, January 21 at 8-9am.  

Here's the good part, if you guys want to try doing Pilates but you don't wanna spend that much coz you're not that sure if you'll like it or not, then this is your chance to attend a FREE CLASS! I still have two spare vouchers and they'll expire on Saturday.

Email me now @ beforeiturn25@gmail.com if you want to try this and leave your mobile number too! The FIRST TWO people to email me will get a  slot each. That easy.  Now, I'm off to do some schoolwork but I'll definitely be waiting for your emails. :)

5 komento:

  1. I want sana. Too bad though I don't think I'll have the time to attend the class.. :( Sayang.. T__T

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Sayang nga. I'd love to meet you in person sana! :)

    But they're offering discounts for classes ngayon. You might wanna try, 199 na lang ang isang class instead of 350. :) Check their site na lang. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi Michy! The studio is located at GA tower in EDSA. That's right beside Boni MRT.

    Hi Christia! Sayang nga. May next time pa naman. *winks*

    TumugonBurahin