Martes, Enero 31, 2012

Perfect time

Have you ever wanted something so bad? Did you strive really hard for it? I know you did. We all know we got to make things happen. BUT what happens if you did everything in your power and something came up that hindered you from getting what your heart yearns for? 

Frustration. That's what happens.

As I have probaby mentioned in my posts before, I was taking some Masteral classes on Librarianship (Yes, we do have to study to be a Librarian and yes, there's a course on Librarianship). I have everything planned out : 2 years to get the degree, I'll take 9 units of Reading Education classes for electives. Then, I would just need 9 more units (1 semester) to get a teaching certification.

Juggling work, studies and a little bit of social life isn't very easy to do. Unless  you have Hermione's timeturner, which will make time travel possible.
Image from Weheartit
But I don't have it, so I had to attend classes three times a week (after an 8-hour job) for the past months. I thought, after this semester, I'd only have 1.5 years left. But things change. I've checked UP Open University's page about the Professional Teaching Certificate earlier today. I literally froze on my seat while staring at the newly revised curriculum. None of the electives I have taken were on the list. Now I have to rethink everything that I have planned for the next two years. You might think that I am overreacting, that it's just another six months, that it's not a big deal. But you must understand that I am not a patient one. I am really not good at waiting. That's why I work hard. Because I wanna speed things up.

Image from Weheartit
But I guess no matter how hard we try, we can't defy what was planned for us. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying we should stop striving. That we should just sit and wait for His plans to unfold. We should still do our best, everything that we can, but He will give it to us in His time. The perfect time.

13 komento:

  1. Thank you for reminding me to wait. I don't have enough patience with me lately.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. in His perfect time, everything will fall into place :) good luck on your schooling!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. @Michy: Everything is happening so fast these days that we got used to it. I think he's reminding us to slow down and be patient... :)

    @Kirsten: Thanks! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. like you, i hate waiting. i agree, he makes all things beautiful in His time. =)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I definitely agree sis. As much as we want to speed things up, everything still has a perfect timing which we don't have a control of. I hope that things will work out for you sooner or later. Give it all you got and I'm sure He has great plans for you.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  6. awwww...so sorry things aren't working according to your plan. He definitely have something BIGGER in store for you! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Thanks everyone! I am feeling better now. I have embraced the idea that He knows what's best for me. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  8. *hugs*

    Things happen for a reason. Something better is in store for you. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  9. I was surprised that their revised curriculum was for everybody. Supposed to be, it's for the incoming ones only right? I understand your situation. 6 months is still plenty of time that you could use with other things.

    But yes, in His time. Maybe He has better plans for you.

    TumugonBurahin
  10. nice post. we can't have everything we want all the time. but we might as well get it when the time is right for us to have it. =) God always have bigger plans than ours.
    new follower here.. =)

    -Macy

    TumugonBurahin
  11. @Mrs. A: Thanks! I know, and I'm looking forward to it.

    @Sey: I certainly hope so. Thank you.

    @Macy: Thanks. I've been following your blog for some time now. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  12. I know the best is yet to come for you. Can't wait to read your story when it does.

    TumugonBurahin
  13. It's alright. These roadblocks are there for a reason. You just have to figure out what they are. =)

    Good luck on the masteral! I finished mine in 2010 and like you, I too encountered a few mishaps here and there. But in the end, I realized, all those misha[s made be appreciate more the hard work I exerted to obtain my degree. =)

    TumugonBurahin