Biyernes, Enero 20, 2012

Well-deserved

I am talking about this long weekend. I have been working soooo hard in both schools : the school where I am working and the school where I'm studying. I am actually lacking of good Zzzs lately. I've been finishing reports for my classes (whoever invented the idea of school reporting? please strangle him! or her.)

Now let's look at the brighter side of things. After all the work, I deserve this break! Wooohoooo! 

Since it's also our "monthsary" on the 23rd, the boyfriend and I are spending the weekend at Laguna. We're not really big on celebrating this monthly thing, I'm just used that excuse to go swimming. I looove water! And ooh, relaxing hotsprings! I'll review the place when we get back so you guys can try it too (if it's any good, that is) but here's a sneak peek of the room:

Photo from here

That mini pool inside the room is plain lovely, right? I am so excited!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys have a wonderful time this weekend. Share your plans! And yes, Happy Chinese New Year! :)

5 komento:

  1. i've tried this once, we went to city springs. it is really nice to have a mini pool or jacuzzi inside your room but if you have a son in tow, paranoid and sleepless night ang ending. takot kasi ko baka pumunta ng pool ng di ko namamalayan. hehe!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. We've tried City of Springs too, just last year! Soo fun! naku, oo nga. Lalo na kung ganito yun setup. at least sa City of Springs may door pa...

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I didn't plan anything for this weekend. However, I just booked (again)a flight to Cebu.hahaha

    http://dekaphobe.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. You really deserve a break this weekend sis! :) Di naman din tama na puro work and study lang. Anyway, the mini pool looks so cool! :) Have a wonderful long weekend and Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D

    TumugonBurahin