Lunes, Enero 23, 2012

Happy place : Splash Mountain

Hi, everyone! First of all, Kiong Hee Huat Tsai! I hope everyone enjoyed the first long weekend of the 2012. Tomorrow, we are all going back to our usual routines but for now, let me reminisce a bit about my weekend.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, the boyfriend and I went to Laguna. We've gone to a resort called the Splash Mountain.
 

Splash Mountain caters to almost everyone -- families, barkadas and couples. You can also pick your choice of accommodation. If you're okay with just the basic amenities, then Splash Hotel is for you. Splash Suites caters cozier rooms and Splash Oasis feature the high-end ones, the coziest and most expensive rooms. You can visit their site here.

I first tried this resort back in 2009, with my boyfriend and her sisters. We had loads of fun! They have a lot of pools to choose from. They operate all 9 pools during summer time. And if you're a slide-lover too, then you will enjoy it as much as I did. The slides weren't working this time though, I think they'll open them in April.
Those two, especially the orange one, will definitely take your breath away.



Anyway, the room we had this time is the Deluxe with indoor pool. It was good for two people who just wanna sit in warm water and chat. It has a private toilet and bath a matrimonial bed, a TV and a mini pool. It's actually more of a jacuzzi type than a pool.  It was nice, just okay for my taste and our budget, which is P2500.00. Not bad, right? The bed, pillows and towels were clean. The people were friendly and accommodating.  Overall, the experience was nice.

Below are some of the photos I took:

 
Pools 3 and 4-- both for kiddos



Splash hotel, their wedding venue and a very nice flower


I am such a water lover. I love swimming. Whether hot or cold water, it actually doesn't matter to me. Now, do you have great places that you can recommend for the next long weekend? Please do share! I would love to try a  new place next time. :)

14 (na) komento:

  1. I want to try that long slide! :)

    http://iifatree.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Splash Mountain looks like a nice place to spend a long weekend nga! :D Will suggest this to the bf and to my family and friends as well. Hopefully I get to visit and enjoy a time of unwinding here some time soon.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Yay, I'm from the South but never been to Splash Mountain. This seems to be a wonderful place to spend summer. Indoor pool would really make me stay indoor.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I would love to go to that place and stay at the nicest accommodation in town.

    Pousadas Em Paraty - Misty Chill Paraty Hostel

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Nice photos! :) I haven't tried going to hot springs. I have to go there soon. :\

    http://dekaphobe.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  6. @Vallarfax: You should!!! If you stay in one of their hotels, the entrance to the giant slides is free.

    @Sumi:Let me know what you think when you get to try it.

    @Sey: Try it when all the 9 pools are open. Then you can pick the pool with the right temperature for you.

    @Michy: Thanks! :) Your kid would definitely love the pool with swings and little slides!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. That will be the next holiday destination! Thanks bee! ^_^ and by the way..you and the boyfriend look good together! yihee! ^_^

      Burahin
  7. It's actually my first time to hear that place and it seemed a very nice hotel! :)))
    Glad you had a lovely time!

    xoxo,
    http://spoonfulofstories.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  8. i want to go there.. ^^ ang ganda.. relaxing..

    TumugonBurahin
  9. the place looks really nice. thanks for this post.

    TumugonBurahin
  10. Wow this is great. I will recommend this to my friends and fam dahil mahilig ako sa slides.

    TumugonBurahin
  11. It's a nice place. :) The last time I went swimming was probably 6 years ago... and I can't even swim. :p

    TumugonBurahin
  12. @Mrs. A: You're not a fan of pools and beaches?

    TumugonBurahin